The natural, noninvasive approach of my doctor is really starting to chap my hide. She didn't do an internal exam so I have no idea if my contractions are helping me dilate or efface at all. In the whole scheme of things it doesn't matter since one can go from 0 to 10cm in a day or two or can stay at 2-3 cm for weeks, but I'm such a number person that I like to know everything I can. My blood pressure was fantastic this week (115/75), but the doctor was slightly concerned by my
cankles and paws (previously known as hands) so she checked to make sure I didn't have protein in my urine. I checked out okay with that so there really aren't any health concerns. Baby's
heartrate was about 130 and she's been pretty lively today so baby's health isn't a concern either. Next week I'll definitely have an internal exam done if I'm still pregnant on the 27
th.
I don't think we're going to make my Thursday goal so the new goal is Sunday. Jon is on call on Saturday, but he has Sunday through Tuesday off so that would be great timing. I'll pencil it in!

3 comments:
130 HR!? That babe is way too relaxed. Wake up and get to work girlie!
Hmmm, baby girl is just too cozy. She can't stay there forever! Sunday sounds like a good day for her to meet her family. :)
Mom D.
I don't tomorrow is the shortest day - still a great day for the little girl to say hello! You look great!!!!! Happy & Healthy!
Cori
Post a Comment