Thursday, December 6, 2007

37 Weeks

I just got back from my OB appointment and it was probably the most boring appointment yet. My blood pressure was good, weight was what I expected, fundal height measured right on this week, heart rate was in the 140s, and they didn't even make me pee in a cup. Yay! That becomes very awkward in later pregnancy if you can imagine. Sorry for the TMI. Also, I don't have Group B Strep so I don't have to have antibiotics when I'm in labor.

It's snowing and beautiful outside right now. Hopefully the roads won't get too bad. I'm planning to go to a meeting tonight about baby wearing (slings, wraps, etc.) and the Schwans man is supposed to come with lots of yummy stuff I ordered. We have three Christmas parties this weekend if the weather permits. Friday night is the hospital party at the Marriott. I'm going to wear my black dress that I wore back in October at a wedding. We'll have to take a picture to see how different it looks on me now. Saturday is the Cedar Rapids party with Jon's side of the family. Sunday is Christmas with Lee and Cathy at our house.

This week I got my Christmas cards sent out. Jon and I spent the afternoon on Sunday getting the cards made. Hopefully most people will receive their cards today. I can't wait to post the pictures on the blog, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. I have all of my Christmas shopping done and everything is wrapped and under the tree. We put the pack n' play together and everything is ready for baby girl. I bought the ingredients for a few casseroles and I made one casserole and froze it yesterday. I'll probably make another today or make a couple tomorrow. I made a brunch casserole and I have pizzaghetti and Italian soup (Jon's family recipe) in the works. Plus, I have the ingredients for tater tot casserole. I probably won't make that ahead of time though since it's so easy and quick to make.

I'll post later once we have a belly picture taken. I should note that last week's picture in an XL shirt was an XL nonmaternity shirt. I still fit into most of my maternity shirts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the christmas cards! I can't wait to hear the story behind the pictures.

Cori