Sunday, March 1, 2009

Waiting

We've decided to wait until next fall or winter to try for baby #2. Jon had varicocele surgery in early February and we'll find out if it helped in a couple of months. I have no baby fever right now. I'm loving my sleep! I did think about doing a FET (frozen embryo transfer) this summer, but I'd have to wean Mina by the end of this month and we aren't ready. Who knows if we'll be lucky enough to have more children and I'd hate to cut our time short and then have it not work. Anyway, I'm very, very happy. Mina is pretty darn happy too.