Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cankles

Yes, I finally have cankles. I wore regular socks yesterday and when I took them off it looked like I had been hogtied with rope. I only have a few pairs of ankle socks so this baby better come out soon. Plus, I hate to wear ankle socks because they never stay up. Last night Jon yelled at the baby and told her to come out and then took me walking outside and in the mall. Who knows what torture he'll have in store for me tonight. Just so he doesn't slip castor oil into my drink! I had some contractions during our walk, but haven't really felt anything much today. Maybe I should stop laying around to get things going.

I hope that my appointment is more interesting this week. Maybe she'll want to do an internal since I've been having some contractions. It's my last appointment with Dr. E before Dr. M gets back from maternity leave. Don't expect news early in the day because my appointment isn't until 3:30 and they sometimes run late with the afternoon appointments.

No comments: