

The Schwans man hasn't arrived yet. I hope he doesn't skip us this week because I preordered a bunch of stuff. I didn't go to my baby wearing meeting because I didn't want to brave the roads...but he should know how important his ice cream is to us.
This blog is all about our journey to create the family of our dreams. Our first child was conceived with the help of IVF and our second came the old fashioned way. We'll use the remaining embryos from IVF sometime in 2012 to create our third and final child.


2 comments:
I think you look great! You DO have a pregnancy glow, silly! I think Baby has grown - your tummy is looking quite a bit bigger than last week even :)
Did the Schwan's man show up?
Love,
Claudia
I hate the Schwans man...you'd think since I preordered almost $100 worth of stuff he'd stop by, wouldn't you?
Post a Comment