Tuesday, October 2, 2007

6.5 Hours and Counting

I'm about to go on a murderous rampage. For the last 6.5 hours I've had to listen to our neighbor's dog barking. It's some sort of terrier and has a really high pitched, pitiful bark. It's never done this before so I almost wonder if something is wrong. I'm a dog lover, but I'm really not feeling it at the moment. It's so annoying! I'll give it a couple more hours and then I'm going over there to see if someone died (or would like to).

Jon and I both have colds. I started to feel it coming on Sunday afternoon and it's not improving. I hate not being able to breathe through my nose. So far I've gone without any medicine. I'm a little bit of a freak about what I put in my body these days.

Jon's first day on trauma was very long. He got home at about 10:30 or so last night. I brought him supper and stayed for a few minutes at about 7, but other than that, I didn't see him. I hope it was just bad because it was the first day on the rotation for everyone. We'll see. He did get to feel baby girl moving when he came to bed last night. She kicked the heck out of his hand and it made him happy.

We had a good time in FD last weekend. I enjoyed seeing family. My niece Macy was pretty funny. We were talking about the baby and how big she is at this point and Macy said, "If the baby is so little, then why is your belly so big?" You just have to laugh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby sister,

Is that doggie still barking?

Claudia

Andrea said...

The dog stopped barking and we saw lights on in their house. I was afraid to look because the last time I saw in their window there was a man wearing bikini underwear. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud at work when Lynsey was with a customer!! LOL Were they men's or lady's underwear?

Andrea said...

Men's I think...and the other guy in the room didn't seem to mind the view!

Anonymous said...

Oh these must be your famous neighbors!!! Cori

Jason Kehoe said...

I am starting to feel sorry for the dog.