Here's what Jon looks like when he's home. He hasn't had time to cut his hair for a while. I think that's the only benefit to him being so busy. If it gets much longer he won't be able to control the curl. Oh, and if you want to see what tired looks like, double click on Jon's picture and look at his eyes. Poor guy!
Here are some pictures of me. I looked large and in charge while playing Guitar Hero last weekend. The other pictures are the obligatory belly pictures for 28 weeks. 





I'm excited for my second shower this weekend. This one is just for family and a few eastern Iowa friends and is mostly Jon's side. It's at his aunt's house which is only about half an hour away. Yay for not having to drive a long ways. My last shower is on the 14th. It's for friends and close family. Many people live far away so I guess I'll find out how many people are able to attend. I'm just pumped to have a baby on the way and something to celebrate. I really am pretty lucky when it comes down to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment