Sunday, July 19, 2009

Steadily Improving

I'm steadily feeling better. I attempted to go a day without Zofran yesterday and ended up caving, but at least I didn't puke or anything. I've been getting bad headaches that only seem to be solved by caffeine so I'm considering taking up my morning dose of caffeine again. How terrible is that? I don't think I grew very much this week. I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9:30 and I'll post about it at some point. They'll be checking the measurement of the neck fold to predict the possibility of problems with the baby. That wouldn't change things for me, but I couldn't resist an ultrasound.

I also couldn't resist buying a couple more diapers because there was a clearance sale. I need to stop so that I can buy some that aren't gender neutral in a couple of months.

So far I haven't had restless legs like I did with last pregnancy. In fact, I'm the opposite and like to be touched and snuggled more than I have for the last couple of years. It's great! It also helps that Jon has been about as close to perfect as a guy can get. He cooks, cleans, and basically reads my mind. I don't even ask him to do things and he magically does exactly what I want. I'm so lucky!

No comments: