Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rounding Out

I feel like I've really started rounding out this past week. It's probably from all of the food I've been eating. My appetite is beginning to return and eating seems to keep the nausea away. Unfortunately, I'm hungry for tater tots, fries, buttery popcorn, and chips all the time. It isn't doing good things for my weight! I hope I'll be better at eating healthy foods once I'm in the second trimester and fully recovered from morning sickness. I had a great time in Fort Dodge with family. I'm sure you'll read about it in Mina's blog, but her perspective is always a little different than mine. Haha! I really enjoyed having other people cook for me, chase after Mina, and get up with her in the morning. I started to feel a lot better from that reprieve and Jon noticed that I've been better since the trip. I haven't had to lay down while he ate supper with Minnie and I've been taking only one Zofran during the day (first thing in the morning). I hope this trend continues.

I'm so excited for next year. I will love living so close to our family. Mina loves spending time with everyone and I'll have some help. Jon is a big help when he's home, but he gets busy at times. My friend Jamie is also a big help with watching Mina for me and getting me out of the house.

I don't know how often I'll be updating both of the blogs. I haven't been spending much time on the computer lately. I use Mina's nap time to lay around or take a nap. Once Jon gets home, I just want to hang out with him until I fall asleep. I'm sure you all understand. I will definitely update at least once a week, maybe more once I start feeling better.

No comments: