Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NT Scan

I had the NT ultrasound scan yesterday morning and everything looked great. The neck fold measured 1.7mm and anything under 3mm is good. Mini's heart was beating at a rate of 157 bpm and *his* little arms and legs were moving all over the place. He measured a few days ahead by the measurement of the length of his body. My mom and Mina came along and got to see the whole thing. Both of them were well-behaved.

Oh, and no, we couldn't see gender yet, but both Jon and I have a feeling that Mini is a boy. We're really good at guessing that sort of thing. Remember last time? We were both wrong. I should set up an expectnet game again before we find out the gender in September.

We don't have a scanner and I haven't gotten around to getting the ultrasound pictures scanned yet. I'll try to do that or otherwise people will just have to see them in person. Mini looks like a human and even waved to the camera.

No comments: