Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Prego Shuffle

After getting a good night's sleep last night I had enough energy today to try some exercise. I've been taking walks all along, but I've been missing my aerobics tapes. Anyway, I used the pregnancy workout tape by Kathy Smith that Emily loaned to me. It was a great workout, but "the prego shuffle" was one of the dorkiest raps I've ever seen. Picture six pregnant women wearing unitards trying to rap and not even synchronized. It made me laugh.

My grandma moved today so I'll have to find out how that went. I'm sure my mom will have more free time now...meaning some free time instead of none.

Just a couple of days and I'll be 19 weeks along. I'm up a total of 9 pounds. Hopefully I'll continue to stay at the low end of normal so I won't get too huge.

No comments: