My first OB appointment went well. It took a few hours though. I got to hear Thunder on the doppler before he moved on us. The doctor said he seemed to be moving a lot because he was hard to track down. I really liked my doctor and her nurse. I got a lot of information today. Jon and I are trying to decide whether to get the nucal translucency test done on Monday or not. It gives you an indication of the risk of having Down's or Trisonomy 18. For most people it gives them comfort, but some people are flagged for high risk and then go on to have a normal, healthy baby after months of worrying. Hmmm...
I'm very hormonal these days. I'm not mean, or at least I don't think I am, but I'm very emotional. I cry very easily. It's mostly tears of happiness and disbelief that things are going so well after the hell of this past year. Sometimes it's tears because of things I see in the news. I just feel so bad for Paris. LOL!
I've had a fun week with Euclid. I got a party pool at Target that has a seat cushion and I've been laying around and playing with him intermittently. He gets in the pool with me if I don't notice him for a while. My tummy is getting a little tanner. It's been very relaxing.
Tomorrow is our five year wedding anniversary. We're going to a wedding and then to the oral surgery banquet afterwards. It'll be a busy night. I need to figure out if any of my dresses fit my enlarged bust. It's such a terrible problem. ;)I might meet one of my internet friends for dinner on Saturday. I have a whole network of people that have helped me through the last year. Hopefully I've helped some of them too. It'll be fun putting a face with a friend.
I'll update with pictures from tomorrow night if we get any good ones. We bought a new camera tonight so I bet we'll get some great pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment