Friday, June 29, 2007

2nd Trimester

We're in the second trimester now by even the most conservative of estimations. That means we have a lower risk for something going wrong and I should start feeling better (not that I've felt that bad). I'll take it as a good sign that I was able to eat like a pig at our dinner last night. We had lemon pepper chicken, pasta salad, fruit, and cherry cobbler. I usually don't like lemon pepper anything, but it tasted really good to me last night. I've been craving all things sour or tart so that's probably why.
We're expecting some company this weekend. Lynelle has a bunch of stuff going on so we might not get to see much of her, but we'll see Justin. Hopefully we'll get to see little Gavin also. It's hard to believe that he's almost a year old. We haven't seen the Wises for about 8 weeks now. Funny how I go by weeks for everything these days.

We've had quite a few guesses for our game. Keep them coming. It's open to family AND friends. My favorite guess so far is Macy's. Apparently our baby is going to be built like a brick.

Here's the 14 week belly picture.

I hope you enjoyed the outfit change. It'll start getting fun in a few weeks since I seem to get bigger every day.

No comments: