Friday, June 8, 2007

11 weeks

Here's my latest belly picture. I've gained a pound - FINALLY! There's only a few days difference since my last picture, but I look more and more like buddha when I first get up in the morning and when I get bloated at night. My eating has improved now that I'm done working. It's a lot easier to eat healthy snacks at home. I've been eating lots of strawberries, cheerios, and orange juice. I still have problems getting enough protein though.


Jon has been very busy this week on call. It seems like people have more issues when it's nice outside. In July he'll switch to a general surgery rotation so then he'll be really busy. We're just warming up. I'm a little nervous about not getting to see him.

Next Thursday I have my first normal ob/gyn appointment. That'll be strange. The normal waiting room is such a meat market. The last time I went there was for an annual exam before starting IVF. There were moms that looked to be about 20 and had 2 or 3 kids. Scary! Hopefully I won't get an insensitve nurse like last time. She kept asking me what I want to name my kids and calling me mommy even though she knew I was there because of infertility. Okay, this has taken a bitter turn so I'll end here.


It's a beautiful day and I'm going to hang out with the dog outside. Maybe I should get a little bit of color on my long torso. :)

No comments: