Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ultrasound tomorrow

My 8 week ultrasound appointment is tomorrow at 11:30. I'm excited and nervous. Hopefully Thunder is thriving and that stupid blood is gone or greatly reduced. I almost puked when I was brushing my teeth this morning and I've started having to go to the bathroom constantly so I'll definitely be surprised if my little bean isn't growing strong. Otherwise I've been suffering (to a small degree) for nothing. I don't mind symptoms at all. It'll be better when I don't have to go to work in the morning though.

I met my replacement yesterday. He seems like a pretty normal guy and not too big of a math dork. He is really short and looks young, but I think it'll be fine since he'll be teaching the upper level classes. He won't have major hooligans to control. I feel better about quitting now that I know my replacement. I only have 10 days left with kids. It was really strange today when I realized I was teaching the last new lesson of my career. I taught all about secant, cosecant, and cotangent and had kids figure out all of the exact answers for the special angles between 0 and 360 degrees. That last part there was for my future reference and probably made some of you groan in rememberance. Until tomorrow...

No comments: