Thursday, May 10, 2007

7 weeks

Note to self: Put your arms up when getting belly shots because otherwise it makes you look waaaaay bigger than you are. I'm looking pretty darn bloated. Here's this week's picture:

I'm feeling much more nausea these days accompanied with a loss of appetite. Last night I slept for 11 hours straight. I think that's because I was recovering from the trauma of Tuesday. I really don't need strong symptoms now that I've had a reassuring ultrasound, but I'm not complaining.
I think I'm getting hormonal because I got really mad at my principal today. He scheduled my replacement to come in and meet me at a time when I'm busy AFTER he asked me when would be best. I'd really like to talk with the new teacher and show him around his room. Hopefully we'll be able to reschedule. I'm going to be glad when I don't have to deal with anything school related anymore. It was fun to not have to be involved with the planning for next year's professional development (AKA BS). I won't miss the paperwork or "teaching reading comprehension strategies" in math class. We math people don't do none of that there stuff.

No comments: