On Monday night both Jon and myself felt Mini move from the outside. He's not very strong, but I do feel him here and there. Last night it felt like he was swimming laps back and forth while I was trying to fall asleep. I can't wait until he's stronger. Mina's kicks were never painful so I figure it will be the same way this time.
In less than a week we'll know if it's Simon or Charlotte. In the last few days I've actually started to think it's a girl. There's no reason for the switch and I have zero instincts.
I've also been an emotional basketcase lately. I had a bad dream one night and it took me an entire day to get over it. I hate being irrational (more than usual, haha).
I had a migraine this morning that has gone away now. I took a zofran to deal with the nausea and felt better after a while. May that be the last migraine of this pregnancy. I've had 5 or 6.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe you should name him Michael Phelps or name her Dara Torres. :)
GM
Post a Comment