Monday, September 21, 2009

No Gain

I'm very excited to report that I didn't gain any weight this week. Yay! I didn't have the gummy worm craving so that definitely helped. Here's the status of the bump.I ordered some girly stuff once we found out Mini was a she. Here are some diaper covers, some fitteds, and a luxuriously soft all-in-one (the pink and brown diaper in front).I also bought a couple of small/newborn longies. The ones on the left are wool and on the right we have fleece. I'm excited to use them both. Now I need to find shirts to go with them!The longies are teeny tiny. Here's a comparison shot to help you understand their size. Charlotte's size is on the left and Mina's size is on the right. There's a big difference between small and large!I've been feeling good other than being really tired. I really enjoy the kicking and can sit for long periods of time with my hands on my belly. I'm having no problems bonding with Charlotte! Mina loves her too and always wants to touch my belly and point at the baby.

No comments: