Saturday, August 29, 2009

Diapering

I'm so different from how I was when I was pregnant with Mina. I couldn't resist buying her clothes and now I love buying diapers. I took a couple of pictures to show how the "stash" is coming along. I'll add in some boy or girl stuff once I know what we're having. Not all of this is for the same age so it isn't quite as immense of a stash as you'd think. Just ask if you're curious about what anything is because I know not everyone is as enamored with diapers as me. This is all the stuff that came while I was visiting in Fort Dodge. I loved coming home to packages. Pictured are some prefolds (old school diapers that need covers), a pretty wet bag to keep in our bedroom for overnight, a couple of Goodmamas fitted that are oh so soft (which I got for 50% off or we'd never be able to afford them), a cute Litewrap cover, a couple of Drybees fitteds (like one that Mina has only smaller), some Heiny Spray, some wool wash, and some liners to keep the heiny dry.
Such excitement!
.
We'll do a belly picture tonight. I know that I've grown this week, but it might not show up in the pictures since my chest seems to have grown as much as my belly. Oh my.
.
The ultrasound is less than 2 weeks away. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! Exciting!

Mom D./Nana