Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mini Movement

I definitely felt Mini move this morning. It was a very brief little wiggle. Yay! I can't wait to feel more. Movement is the best part of pregnancy.

In case you didn't go through all of the comments to the last entry, the girl name we're currently planning to use is Charlotte, undecided middle name. If it's a boy, then it will be Simon Henry. My bet is still on Simon, but now I'm not so concerned about it being a girl and having to think of a name.

We'll take a picture of the belly tonight and post it either later today or tomorrow. I'm still feeling fantastic. The newest development is that I'm feeling well enough to eat healthy food if I get hungry. For a while there I was all about cheese crackers. That doesn't mean I'm always eating healthy, but I'm getting better.
And here's the picture:

No comments: