Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Itty Bitty Fluff

Since I've been feeling sick, I needed a pick me up so I bought some tiny diapers. These are the ones that have come so far and they're size small. Wait until you see the extra smalls! The diaper on the right is peacock themed and the wipe and cream at the bottom came free. :) I started Zofran on Monday because I was falling asleep whenever I sat down. I'm so thankful that Mina wasn't seriously injured while I was on B6/Unisom. It didn't seem like a good idea to take sleeping pills while watching a toddler, but I gave it a shot for a week. It stopped the vomiting, but didn't stop the nausea. I had to leave our fancy banquet last Friday to go lay down in our hotel room all night. That was a big disappointment.

It's hard to believe that I'm already 7.5 weeks pregnant. My belly is bumping out ever so slightly and I feel heavy in the uterus. Kind of hard to explain.

We still haven't told our parents we're expecting. I'm so looking forward to it that I don't want to do it yet. It's going to be fun to surprise them! I wonder if they'll do cartwheels? I wouldn't put it past Cathy. It would be fun to just show up to Fort Dodge in July sporting a baby bump. They'd be shocked. Unfortunately, Jon wouldn't get to be in on telling them that way so we probably won't do that.

I ordered a home doppler to listen to the heartbeat. It should be here in a few days, but I don't know if we'll be able to hear Mini right away. Some people have luck as early as 7 weeks, but some can't get a reading until 10 weeks. It will be fun to try!

No comments: