I'm 4dp5dt so I could potentially start to home test any day now and get a reliable positive. The thing is - I got lots of positives last time and they don't tell you if it's ectopic or not doubling normally. I really wish my blood pregnancy test was earlier. That's me - always impatient!
Here are my symptoms so far (too bad progesterone could be causing them): WARNING TMI ahead!
-fuller, veiny boobs with enlarged nipples
-occasional shooting pain that travels to my nipples
-light, strange cramping for the last couple of days
-last night I felt a pulling sensation down low when I was laying around watching TV
-weepiness, hysterical laughing that leads to crying also
-copious amounts of CM
-very vivid erotic dreams
-sensitive female parts - sometimes I feel very tender when I first sit down
That's all I can think of right now, but basically I feel just like I did last time I was pregnant only a little more emotional. I think my emotional issues have to do with finding out people I know are pregnant. I won't get into that here since those people aren't letting their news out to the general public yet. I wish them both well, but it makes me sad to think I might not join them.
Unfortunately Jon is on call most of the weekend so he won't be around to distract me. I might have to go do some retail therapy or get a good book to read. Otherwise I'll be on the internet all day and looking at charts on fertility friend. My parents just called and want to know what's going on in the baby-making process and I kept them in the dark. I'd like to give them good news in about a week instead.
Hopefully I'll be posting a picture of a positive pregnancy test soon!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment