Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chugging along

Well chugging gatorade at least in hopes of preventing OHSS. My estradiol level was 861 yesterday so there's a lot of activity going on in those ovaries. I go in tomorrow for another estradiol check and an ultrasound. The love wand really hurts when your ovaries are huge like mine are at this point. Oh well - giving birth hurts too I've heard. LOL I hope I'm ready for the trigger shot tomorrow because that would mean a CHRISTMAS DUE DATE! Yes, I'm obsessed with that. My grandpa had a Christmas birthday so it would make it extra special. I started clomid the week he died so I think of him often as we go through this journey to conceive.

Here's some random things going on this weekend: We watched 300 today. I'm glad I wasn't there with my parents! I've never seen so many six-packs in my life. The story line was good too. Last night we got a flat tire on the way to eat dinner and we took care of that this morning. There's a tornado warning one county to the west of here so hopefully the house is still standing at the end of the day. Jon's on call tomorrow so I'd better get off the computer so I can hang out with him.

No comments: