I had a really off day today and was totally and completely exhausted. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow since we're getting our family pictures taken and I have quite a bit to do before we leave on Tuesday. Sometimes it seems like I feel worse when Jon is home because I have him to lean on. He's on vacation all week so I need to snap out of that!I guess I didn't update after my appointment on Thursday. It was boring. I did find out that Mina will be able to visit in the hospital now that the swine flu isn't as big of a problem. Baby is still head down, but not engaged so I hope she doesn't try to do any last minute gymnastics. I'll get an internal check at my next appointment on the 31st and a quick ultrasound just to make 100% sure she's head down. From there, I expect time will pass way too quickly and way too slowly all at once.
Jon has informed me that he'd like me to deliver in the first week of February due to his surgical schedule so it looks like I have quite the wait ahead of me if I follow his plan. LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment