My three hour glucose test is on Tuesday. Cathy is coming to take care of Mina so at least I won't have to deal with a toddler while possibly feeling ill and getting poked four times. I'm pretty sure I'll pass since only 15% of the people that don't pass the one hour test also fail the three hour.Mina's sleep has returned to normal. She's been happy to go to bed and has been in no hurry to get out of bed once she wakes up. I had been taking her great sleep for granted and had forgotten how frustrating sleep issues can become. I still need to find my sleep book so I can read up on newborns and different strategies to try. Laugh all you want, but other than the last couple of weeks, Mina has slept like a champ for more than a year.
There really isn't a whole lot we need to do to get ready for Charlotte's arrival. We need to move some furniture around, get a recliner, pull out some newborn stuff, and get everything washed and put in its place. We're pretty well set for diapers and have the awesome double stroller. Most of Mina's stuff can just be reused. Thank goodness for little girls!

1 comment:
Seeing Emily and Ethan together is the best!!! You will love seeing your girls together. Ethan's face lights up when he sees his big sister and it just melts my heart into mush!!! She loves to read books to him and bring him his paci and blankie when he cries. She just adores him and vice versa.
BTW, I also failed my one hour GTT (I think I my BG was 141-lol) but passed my 3 hour GTT with flying colors. I did awful though after drinking the nasty drink. Good luck!
Erika
Post a Comment