Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy

I'm so happy to be back home. We had a great trip to Toronto - great food, time as a couple, and lots of sleep. I had a pregnancy massage that was really wonderful on Saturday. I needed it after all of the walking we did. Despite our fun, I missed Mina. There's nothing like her sweet kisses!

I cleaned the house a bit before we left and Mina helped. This is as close as we got to a belly picture for 25 weeks. This is the only picture that was taken during our entire vacation. Jon was really pleased when I pulled out the camera at the conference.

I bought a few things for Charlotte today - a swing, a video monitor, a soft cover for the changing pad, a bottle, and some mommy milk supplies. I think I have all of the diapers I need for her (and then some).

Now I just need to get a double stroller and a few other things. I've decided that I need a double stroller given my situation. I'm basically a single mother during the week that likes to leave the house frequently. Mina will hold hands with me, but I can't steer a stroller and hold her hand at the same time. It'll be too cold to wear Charlotte for a while and I won't necessarily want to wear Mina on my back while I'm still recuperating. The stroller I'm getting (assuming it works with the car seat like some reviewers said it does) converts to a sit and stand eventually so it will work for Mina when she's older too. Here's the link if anyone has any experience with this exact model. There are a bunch of models of sit and stands, but this is the only one that will accept an infant seat in the back seat. If we had more money, then I'd invest in something else (like a Phil & Ted's). Whatever. We need to eat!

No comments: