Sunday, November 2, 2008

Every Month

Mina has been out in the world for every month of the year and every season. My, how time flies! Where did the last ten months go? I'm content and happy for the most part. Jon is very busy with residency so I'm a single mom more than I'd like at times, but that's what we expected. I'm so glad we didn't wait any longer to start trying. I don't even have baby fever at the moment. Mina has been sleeping well for the last month. We had a tough time in July and August until we had to have her cry it out. That was terrible, but it worked. I'm not in a hurry to sacrifice sleep again.

As far as fertility issues go, we're not preventing, but not really trying right now. AF has made her return (and it was most spectacular if you like horror movies) and Jon is going to have surgery to fix him up in January. After that we might get lucky on our own. We'll see. I'd like to be pregnant again by June 2010 at the latest since that's when Jon is done with residency and we'll move away from our embryos.

So that's my update. Here's a picture of Miss Mina dressed up for her first Halloween. We had a fun time at the park taking pictures and she did some trick or treating to a few neighbors' houses.

No comments: