Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pumping

We tried out the breast pump for the first time tonight. I sure feel like a cow that's been milked. We both got a big case of the giggles watching my nipple go in and out. Now we'll need to see if Mina will eat if her daddy gives her a bottle.

Jon is talking to Dr. P this weekend about possibly joining his practice in a couple of years. It would be nice to end up in FD, but I don't have my heart set on it. We're also going to be in FD this weekend for Mina's baptism.

I'm still recovering physically at 5.5 weeks. There's no way we'll be able to be intimate at the traditional 6 weeks. I guess I'm just lucky that I have control of my bodily functions considering how badly I tore. It really was a traumatic experience and I feel very sad when I think about my labor and delivery. It was bad enough for me to consider scheduling a c-section for next time to avoid the puking and tearing.

No comments: